Friday 29 July 2011

30 Day Challenge

Decided I need to do much more drawing so I've started the 30 day drawing challenge. Thought it would be good idea as then I will be drawing everyday. Hopefully I won't forget and will keep it up! The first one is to draw yourself and I thinking of a scenario that has happened recently that I can draw myself in. The other day I bought some new clothes but I managed to ruin them within a day when I went to McDonalds, because I'm incapable of eating without getting anything down me. I never like doing line drawings as when I scan them they just don't look the same. I just wanna Photoshop everything. Here's my drawing anywho. I look perdy :P

Finally added colour, slightly messy though...I think I just wanted to get it done quick. Oopsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment