Thursday 22 December 2011

After Effects Title Sequence and stuff...

  

It's that time of year again....for me to be ill! I always get ill at Christmas time or anytime in general and this year Tonsillitis decided to leave me bed ridden for a week :O Thought you all should know.... Haha. Slowly getting better now after seeing the docs but this is why I haven't posted any stuff. (I have an excuse :P)  I wanted to hopefully get some business stuff done by now to put up but nothing yet. So...it's gonna be an After Effects related post. This is the low quality version of it. We don't get marked on the drawings but on the effects used and was told to stop spending time on the final look, but I think that's what lets it down now. I wanna do it again with everything drawn and coloured. Theres also some lil bits that I didn't have time to do before the deadline. I somehow went down this dark look, I think mainly to save time on the images used but it makes my tv series look quite scary. I even used the Beetlejuice theme for the music. My tv series/short was supposed to be a comedy...

No comments:

Post a Comment