Sunday 2 September 2012

Horse Sketches

I had an interview the other day for a Go Wales placement for an illustrator job. The company wanted to make an e-learning program for the equestrian market to test coach riders before they go on to do their exam. I was told to bring some sketches of horses to the interview. I wish I had more time to do these as I only had a day as I was going to Reading Festival! Would have been a bit sad to miss Foo Fighters to sketch in my tent. I'm not sure if I'll get the placement, really didn't know what to expect for the interview. They were telling me their ideas and asking me directly how I would illustrate or animate them and my mind just went blank. It's like when customers ask me for the time in work - I even have a watch on - I look at it and....nothing.
I'm just writing rubbish now. Here are some horses..







No comments:

Post a Comment