Tuesday 13 August 2013

Beach Pier Background.

I'm working on backgrounds for a former classmate's masters film a the moment. Exciting :B Look at his work HERE!
The film takes place on a pier - I was given great reference photos and some artists work to look at. This is the main artist that the backgrounds were supposed to take inspiration from! Janet Bell - so cute and simple, and I love the colours.


Janet Bell


I wanted my version to have similarities but with added shading and I guess my own style of drawing - even though I don't feel I have a particular style really. 

These are a few props of trees and houses that would be in the backgrounds with the added Janet Bell twist.



And this is one background I've kinda finished..ish! I won't post anymore for now as I don't wanna spoil the film!

No comments:

Post a Comment